Chanel + Le'Jon's E-session- Grand Bahama Photographer

I Love it when a man takes control of things and that's exactly what happened when Le'Jon emailed me to inquire about an Engagement session with the love of his life, Chanel.
They  met when he turned up for an interview, she was the Human Resources manager and the rest they say, is history.
Le'Jon had seen my work on my Facebook fanpage and wrote telling me that they had already booked their wedding photographer but would love for me to shoot their E-session. He mentioned that Chanel would need a bit of convincing as she had glanced through my work and felt that the women all looked like models! I took that as a huge compliment as 99% of the women I photograph are everyday women like me, working mothers, career women, young brides to be and young women that simply want to invest in this time of their lives and it shows when I photograph them in the most flattering ways.
They insisted on flying into Freeport from Nassau for the day as they wanted a unique backdrop to their photos, something Nassau couldn't offer. 
I was almost 8 months pregnant and this was to be the last shoot before I took my maternity break. 
We went over everything in detail prior to their arrival, I sent them links to the wonderful Garden of the Groves, where the first half of the E-session was photographed so they could get an idea of what we would be trying to achieve together & tips on what to wear and how to get the very best from their time with me.
They instantly fell in love with the gardens and I suggested shooting at the newly completed Canal House, to switch it around for the second half of their session,  I just love the architectural details of the building.
I think you can see by the images how much fun we all had, My 16 year old nephew, Andre  was the perfect assistant and Chanel kept saying over and over again how great a time she was having.
Their wedding was late 2011 and I wish them all the best and hope I get to photograph them again as their family grows.































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images contained on this site are © Lyndah Wells Photography and may not be used without permission.