At home with the Alnebecks | Grand Bahama Family Photographer

The Alnebecks hold a very special place in my heart. I have been friends with them for about 4 years and have had the pleasure of photographing their two gorgeous children quite a few times.  Their children are also models signed with a major agency and it warms my heart to see them growing into lovely young adults.
After chatting about a family session for a long while, we finally scheduled an early Saturday morning before the kids went off for soccer & rugby practice. There is so much love and laughter in this little unit and Jabal, their exuberant Vizsla, completes their unit! 
Their home makes a stunning backdrop for these images and I'm so pleased to finally share them with you all.

Enjoy
xx












































1 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. You can visit my website.
    Kratz

    ReplyDelete

 
Images contained on this site are © Lyndah Wells Photography and may not be used without permission.