Aquelle & Fabrizio | Luciano's Wedding - Nassau Bahamas Wedding photographer

I first met Kelly & Fabrizio at Runway 2013, a bridal event held by Five Seasons Bridal in May 2013. 
I remember Fabrizio because he was chosen along with a few grooms- to-be to come up to the stage and tell the audience why he loved his fiancé. I remember his answers as being so sweet and honest and then during the course of the night I walked past them and photographed them few times.
At the end of the night they had filled in my questionnaire which meant they were considering me as their wedding photographer. Fast forward a few months and they had booked me and I flew over to Nassau to shoot their engagement session.
 By the time their wedding came round I was 5 months pregnant, feeling great and excited that their day was here.
When I walked in Kelly's hotel room and she was very, very, quiet, I instantly knew she was nervous, so I gave her a hug and she beamed that beautiful smile of hers! The room was filled with her bridesmaids, and makeup artist and a bevy of activity. She looked so beautiful and once she had on her wedding dress the nerves all melted away and I could tell she was itching to get to the church.
Fabrizio is the ultimate joker. He has this amazing sense of humor and is constantly making people laugh. They make such perfect couple, complimenting each other in the the most authentic way.
Their church ceremony at St Agnes was beautiful, and then after the formal photos which we photographed at the Cloisters, they entered their reception venue, Luciano's of Chicago on East Bay street.
 Beautifully decorated and planned by Tennille Darville and her team at Five Season's Wedding and Events. The night was a festive celebration of love and togetherness.
 Enjoy images from their fun filled wedding:)
Vendors:
Wedding Planning: Five Seasons Events
Brides dress: Jim Hjelm From Five Seasons Bridal
Brides shoes: Aruna Seth
Make up artist: T's Artistry
Bridesmaids dresses: Noir by Lazaro
Grooms Suit: Jean Yves from Five Seasons Bridal
Groomsmen's Attire:Jean Yves
Ceremony venue: St Agnes Church, Nassau
Reception venue: Luciano's of Chicago
Floral design: Darlene's Flower Shoppe
Wedding cake: Mmm'azing Bakes
Dessert/Candy Bar: Five Seasons Events
DJ: Sound Investments























































































































































2 comments:

  1. I had to take it in a bit on the sides from bust to waist, because I lost some weight. It is such a simple design ANYONE who sews could easily sew an inch on each side to alter it (that is what I did).
    LV bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures and view from their website made us excited to see it, so we booked an appointment and found that these guys do not treat you like just some paycheck.
    Wedding venues Chicago

    ReplyDelete

 
Images contained on this site are © Lyndah Wells Photography and may not be used without permission.