A simple elopement

As you are reading this I'm thousands of mile in the air heading off to a much needed family vacation to see friends & family and to attend one of my few weddings as simply a guest.
And as I will be in the wedding mode I wanted to share with you a very simple elopement with Michelle & Jason. 
To know them is to feel the intense love they have for each other, Simply put they were a perfect pair.
These are a few of the stunning images we captured together in Exuma, on Stocking Island, in the beautiful Bahamas.
Despite the rain (can you even tell?) we didn't let that dampen our spirits. Thank you both for including me in such a special occasion. And a big thank you to Alex Rolle for making this happen for us. You were the perfect guide.
















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images contained on this site are © Lyndah Wells Photography and may not be used without permission.