Andrea + Lonnie, A fun filled wedding celebration

Andrea & Lonnie's wedding had so many firsts for me as a photographer, where can I start.
After a whole day of traveling back home from London, I woke up after a few hours sleep and met with Marva Munroe from Chic Bahamas weddings at Pelican Bay hotel. We were scheduled to meet with Lonnie & Andrea and discuss their final wedding details.
As a destination wedding photographer sometimes due to  scheduling conflicts, I don't get to meet with my Brides & Grooms till a day or two before the ceremony, all correspondence is carried out over emails and Skype.
Lonnie and I chatted about the wedding photography timeline and then he mentioned that they would like to see each other and take photos before the ceremony. Oh! my heart started to flutter, I have always wanted to shoot a "First Look" as we call it it the business and this would be my first, we talked about where would be the best location to capture this and then he mentioned that Andrea's 9 bridesmaids would be dancing down the aisle, like, choreographed dancing I asked? Yes, he smiled, another first.
SO with a cool breeze blowing and a 6pm start ( I do love this time of year for the late sunsets and diffused lighting) Andrea revealed herself to the love of her life and recited those perfect vows in front of a great group of friends & family.
 On a personal note, I Love Love Love the detail of all the guests wearing white, It makes the photos look so perfect, everything looks so put together, that was another first for me. And the last first... Andrea's very talented 15 year old sister, singer Jena Ascuitto sang a selection of songs from her CD, one of which I loved called Speak Softly, You can listen to it here.

Enjoy

xx
L













































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images contained on this site are © Lyndah Wells Photography and may not be used without permission.