Julia & Sean's intimate Andros Wedding- Bahamas Destination photographer

I had the most amazing opportunity to travel to Andros & photograph the intimate wedding of Julia & Sean. Both graphic designers, they truly wanted images that captured the true essence of their wedding day. Their wedding was at the beautiful Small hope Bay Lodge in Central Andros.  I was truly made me feel like part of their family. 
I am so thankful for such amazing clients, who in turn become friends.
Thank you so much for allowing me to honor to capture your day and for the unexpected gift I received in the mail:)

































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images contained on this site are © Lyndah Wells Photography and may not be used without permission.